4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

Zvezda Persian General and Standard Bearer

Recently I have been so busy with work I couldn't find time to photograph these little guys. Finally, I have a five days (hopefully) holiday. I hope to finish the water effects for the Viking vignette and start on the Italeri English Knights and Archers set. Meantime I photographed this piece. I am not particularly happy with how the pictures came out but I couldn't resist the temptation of sharing :) Enjoy and hope to see you soon.











5 yorum:

  1. Very nice! Looking agressive and terrific!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Nice job! I especially like the horses--they look very realistic.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Fantastic painting and composition. I could do without the first picture, the overhead, and some of the first few seem a little too green in color. But that would be my only critique.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Excellen little diorama! Very nice painted figures!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    YanıtlaSil